There’s a mother or father progress that has a complete unit rely of 1000 models. A toddler progress was added with pending unit rely 1000. When the kid progress’ accomplished unit rely is up to date, then the fraction accomplished of the mother or father is up to date, however the accomplished unit rely just isn’t.
Submitted as Apple Suggestions FB9803982. The stunning pattern app may also be discovered on my RadarSamples repo.
Steps to Reproduce
- run the connected Pattern App on iPhone Simulator
- Drag the slider slowly to the precise. Discover that solely the mother or father’s fraction accomplished modifications.
- Proceed dragging the slider to the precise most. Discover that whenever you come to the precise facet of the slider the mother or father’s accomplished rely is up to date.
- Drag the slider a bit to the left. Once more, solely the mother or father’s fraction is up to date.
- Drag the slider to the precise most. The mother or father’s accomplished unit rely is now double what it needs to be. In actual fact each time the kid completes, 1000 is added to the mother or father’s accomplished unit rely.
When including a baby progress with a pendingUnitCount worth larger than 1, then the completedUnitCount must also be up to date in tandem with the fractionCompleted worth.
Solely the fraction accomplished of the mother or father is up to date. When the kid reaches 100%, the pending worth is added to the finished unit rely. If the progress reverses for some motive, the finished unit rely stays and when the kid will get again to 100% the pending worth is AGAIN added.
Additionally printed on Medium.
Classes: Bug Studies