Should you’re on a Mac and and have used AirPlay to reflect your Mac display to a TV or to a different Mac, you could now be questioning disconnect and switch off AirPlay to cease the show extension or display mirroring.
There are just a few methods to show off AirPlay on the Mac, we’ll present you the best strategies. They work the identical to disconnect AirPlay, whether or not you might be display mirroring, or extending the show.
Flip Off AirPlay on Mac through Management Heart
You possibly can rapidly flip off AirPlay in MacOS Ventura 13 or later by doing the next:
- On the Mac with lively AirPlay, go to Management Heart within the prime proper nook by clicking the 2 swap trying icon
- Select “Display screen Mirroring”
- From the menu that seems, choose the display that the Mac is AirPlay mirroring to, it will disconnect AirPlay and switch it off
You can even activate Display screen Mirroring and AirPlay this manner, which you in all probability already know by now for those who enabled it to start with.
Disconnect AirPlay on Mac through System Settings
One other strategy is to disconnect from AirPlay from System Settings:
- From the Apple menu, select “System Settings”
- Select the AirPlay Show prolonged or mirrored show
- Select Off
Disconnecting AirPlay on Mac by Turning Off AirPlay Receiver
Should you’re extending the Mac show to a TV or mirroring to a TV, you may also merely flip off the TV and AirPlay will disconnect mechanically in a second.
So there you may have it, three separate methods to disconnect AirPlay or flip it off on the Mac. Some customers really feel this isn’t significantly intuitive, particularly for the reason that arrival of macOS Ventura, however like most issues, when you study the way it works, it turns into easy.