Do you know birthday emails generate 179% extra distinctive clicks, 342% larger income, and 481% extra transaction charges than different promotional charges? Equally, 21% of invoices receives a commission on the primary automated e mail reminder. 20% pay after the second reminder, and over 32% pay after the third reminder.
Particular date campaigns enable entrepreneurs to ship customized messages to prospects on their birthdays and anniversaries. It’s also possible to use them to remind prospects to pay payments or renew their subscriptions.
Introducing Particular Date Filters
We’ve launched a brand new function known as Particular Date Filters that will help you section prospects primarily based on particular date and time attributes. The platform offers totally different frequency choices entrepreneurs can configure to achieve/interact the viewers. Entrepreneurs can set filters for a particular hour, weekday, month, date of the month, and date of the 12 months.
It’s also possible to section prospects or occasions with recurring attributes similar to month-to-month subscription reminders. It saves the marketer’s time and efforts on handbook segmentation and allows them to concentrate on different vital duties.
How you can Use Particular Date Filters
Think about a situation the place you need to schedule birthday needs for purchasers whose birthday is that this day. Right here’s how one can arrange these needs:
- Go to the Person Property or Person Conduct tabs. Choose a date attribute similar to ‘Birthday.’ You’ll discover a ‘Date Filters’ drop-down subsequent to the attributes.
- Select the related filter from the next:
- Date: Use it for devoted saved dates
- Each day the place the hour/s: Use it to filter and section prospects doing an exercise throughout a particular time. For instance, you may section prospects who attend yoga lessons between 6-9 PM.
- Weekly the place the day/s: Use this feature to filter and section prospects who full an exercise on a particular day of the week. For instance, an OTT platform can ship film suggestions to prospects who watch films each Friday.
- Month-to-month the place the day/s: Use this filter to ship month-to-month cost reminders to prospects. For instance, an OTT platform can ship emails to all prospects whose subscriptions are due for renewal on the fifteenth of each month.
- Yearly the place the month/s: Use this feature to set birthday, anniversary, and annual subscription renewal reminders. For instance, you may section all prospects whose birthdays, anniversaries, or renewals are due in March.
- Yearly the place the date/s: Use this feature to filter and section birthdays and anniversaries that fall on a particular month’s date. For instance, you may filter and section prospects whose birthdays fall on thirty first March.
- After selecting the filter and configuring the date parameters, click on Create or Present Rely. Create will create a brand new section primarily based on the attributes you select, whereas Present Rely will show the whole variety of prospects in that section.
- Now you can set off a marketing campaign for the section created above.
Who Can Use Particular Date Filters
Particular Date filters are useful for:
- Banking manufacturers:
Banks and Insurance coverage corporations can use a Particular Date Filter to ship customized needs to prospects on their birthdays and anniversaries. They will additional personalize it to cross-sell merchandise. For instance, they’ll cross-sell insurance coverage coverage upgrades or retirement plans to prospects on their birthdays and anniversaries. Insurance coverage corporations can ship coverage renewal or annual premium cost reminders to prospects. They will additionally ship reminders for coverage renewals primarily based on the expiry date.
- Leisure manufacturers:
OTT and music streaming corporations can use a Particular Date filter to ship month-to-month or annual reminders to remind prospects to make subscription funds or renew their subscriptions.
- Buying manufacturers:
E-commerce corporations can use a Particular Date filter to ship customized emails to prospects to remind them to purchase items for others. For instance, a gifting model might ship a customized e mail to the shopper prematurely, reminding them to ship a present to their beloved one on their birthday or anniversary.
- Manufacturers with a subscription mannequin: Any model that sells subscription packing containers or different providers and merchandise as a subscription might use a Particular Date filter to ship renewal reminders or invoice cost reminders each month or 12 months in line with the shopper’s subscription plan.
How you can get began
Particular Date Filters can be found as drop-downs subsequent to the date attributes within the Person property and the Person habits sections. This can be a free function enabled for all our prospects by default. You’ll be able to undergo this assist doc for step-by-step particulars. If you happen to’re new to MoEngage and need to use the Particular Date filter, drop an e mail to [email protected]